Friday, July 13, 2012

Arena Sports KC To Try Covering More Local Events

I have received some news that may be affecting how much arena/indoor sports news will be happening in the summertime. With that in mind I have decided to branch out a bit and report on other events I think the readers might enjoy. Theses events will not always deal with indoor activity and I am thinking about changing the name of this blog (but that is down the road). So if you start seeing articles and stories appearing that do not seem connected to arena sports, that is why.
One thing I will be focusing is food events since I am a fatty who likes to eat. Kansas city is always having food events of one kind or another so this seems like a natural. I also will try to throw in some restaurant and movie reviews from time to time also.
Let me know if there are any events you would like to see promoted and I will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment